- 1/2 c. coconut oil
- 1/2 c. raw honey
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 c. raw pumpkin seeds
- 1/2 c. raw sunflower seeds
- 1 c. almond meal
- 1 c. shredded, unsweetened coconut
- 2 c. raw slivered or chopped almonds
1. Pre-heat oven to 325 F
2. Whisk first 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
3. Add all dry ingredients into a large bowl and mix the wet ingredients with the dry. Combine well. On a baking sheet with small sides spread a thin layer of the mixture. Place in oven for about 10 minutes take out and mix around a bit and place back in oven for another 5-10 minutes. You just want it toasted, once it looks nice and toasted take out and let cool for 5 minutes. I keep it in an air tight container in the pantry.